Windows Laplace, Louisiana
With some of the most iconic Louisiana scenery and homes, Laplace is a great place to live. However, in the Gulf Coast, we live with heat, humidity, summer hurricanes, and other challenges that make our homes unique. If you’re looking to fortify your home in Laplace, the best place to start is with the windows. New, modern windows boost your home’s curb appeal, increase its value, and make it stronger as well.
Acadian is proud to supply the great city of Laplace with new and improved windows that work for you by cutting your energy consumption and protect you from debris, forced entry, and noise pollution. We also offer competitive financing options that make your beautiful new set of windows affordable.
The best, most advanced windows in Laplace are only a phone call away! Continue reading to learn more about what we offer at Acadian.
Select from below to learn more
Your Laplace Window Company
With such a large inventory of window types and styles, you’re guaranteed to find exactly what you’re looking for. Wood and aluminum-clad windows match any aesthetic because of their timeless design. Energy-efficient vinyl windows are the perfect combination of style and science with their money-saving capabilities. Our showroom is full of helpful representatives that will help you choose if you don’t know where to start. Along with our unmatched quality, each of our windows comes with a lifetime warranty. This way, you know your new windows will last.
New Construction and Replacement Windows in Laplace
When you work with Acadian, you don’t need to worry about matching your window styles because we pair any style you choose with the configuration you need. This means every area of your home will have a cohesive and professional look.
Along with our huge selection of styles, you can choose from the following window configurations:
- Single Hung Windows
- Single Hung Windows are great for small to medium-sized spaces. The bottom pane opens by swiveling inwards while the top pane remains fixed. This means it’s easily accessible for cleaning and that you have full control over the airflow in the room.
- Double Hung Windows
- Double Hung Windows are more versatile than the classic design in which the bottom half slide upwards. With Double Hung Windows, you can open both the top and the bottom. They have similar functionality to Single Hung Windows because the panes swing inwards rather than slide upwards.
- 2 Lite Slider Windows
- 2 Lite Slider Windows are a fun alternative to the traditional window styles. Rather than slide vertically, both panes slide from side to side, making them a perfect choice for horizontally oriented spaces.
- 3 Lite Slider Windows
- If you’d like more customization, 3 Lite Slider Windows are for you. Rather than just 2 panes, our 3 Lite Slider Windows have an extra central pane that doesn’t move. This central pane can either match the size of the two panes on either side or it can be larger. To open these windows, simply slide the 2 outer panes as you would with the 2 Liter Slider option.
- Bow & Bay Windows
- Bow and Bat Windows are among our most popular configuration because they have the ability to turn a dark and drab room into an open, well-lit space. They also have all the latest features that insulate and save you money.
- Casement Windows
- Casement Windows are small yet secure. Each Casement Window has two locks, and they open with a crank that folds away completely.
- Garden Windows
- Acadian’s Garden Windows are the culmination of the best new technology on the market. This is because they let in the most amount of light while remaining secure and energy-efficient too.
Energy-Efficient Windows in Laplace, Louisiana
As we all know, Louisiana summers are seriously hot. If your insulation isn’t up to par with the heat, you struggle to cool your home. That’s why we’re proud to announce that each window from Acadian is equipped with Low E technology. Low E is a revolutionary invisible coating that filters the sun’s rays to make your home more comfortable.
Low E works both ways, meaning heat can neither enter nor escape. That’s why it’s easier to cool your home during the summer or heat it during the winter when you have Low E.
This effect makes your home more efficient, and it means you’ll consume less energy when using your HVAC system. Your wallet will thank you!
Impact and Noise Resistant Windows in Laplace
Acadian also offers durable and robust windows for home and business security. Our two security options are HERO glass and Impact glass.
HERO glass is a super strong laminated pane that resists forced entry, blocks airborne debris, and cancels out noise.
Hurricanes are always top-of-mind for us Louisianians. We developed our Impact Glass to help protect your home or business during storm season. In compliance with the Coastal Building Code Requirements, our Impact Windows are rated to stop flying debris and high winds during storms.
Much like auto glass, our Impact Windows won’t shatter after a sharp blow. Rather the silicone coating on the outside keeps the structure rigid. Even if a crack forms in the glass after impact, the window is still strong.
That’s why Acadian’s windows are the most durable and high-tech windows in Laplace.
Meet Our Certified Team
Acadian Windows handles every aspect of your delivery and installation. Our highly trained technicians install your windows, and they’re certified to get the job done as quickly and quietly as possible. Our attention to detail means you never have to call another contractor to clean up our work. Because we’re known for our focus on customer service, we have an A+ from the Better Business Bureau and 6 Super Service Awards from Angie’s List.
Want to learn more about the Acadian difference and get your new windows on their way? Contact us online or give us a call today to speak with one of our friendly representatives.